Viewing posts from: August 2015
August 4, 2015
Dear Valued BNS Clients, With the advent of Windows 10, we have had a few clients who updated their Windows 7 to Windows 10 without informing us or their IT department. Please note the following pertinent information:
- Is Windows 10 really Free? Microsoft’s marketing messages have been touting *Free* upgrades to Windows 10, however please note that all Windows 7/8/8.1 Enterprise editions are excluded. Details here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-upgrade
- Reported Issues
We are seeing the following issues being reported to us:
- Outlook add-in compatibility
- Internet access becomes slow
- Outlook mail server disconnected and etc.
- Recommendations We suggest that you DO NOT upgrade to Windows 10 for the time being until further notice from us. Please reach out to us should you have any need to upgrade, or have further questions regarding Windows 10.